The theme of this photographic competition is "MACRO" chose this theme in the drop down menu when you upload your images.
upload your best MACRO image and win the curators prize.
Its free to enter and you can upload up to 5 macro photo's of your choice.
'Macro photography, is extreme close-up photography, usually of very small subjects, in which the size of the subject in the photograph is greater than life size (though macro photography technically refers to the art of making very large photographs). By some definitions, a macro photograph is one in which the size of the subject on the negative or image sensor is life size or greater. However in other uses it refers to a finished photograph of a subject at greater than life size.'
Photo by Pyanek
Curator of this competition:
End date: 2016-04-29
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The theme of this photographic competition is "Macro" chose this theme in the drop down menu when you upload your images.
1. All images uploaded must have been taken by the uploader.
2. The person with the highest public vote will the 'viewers choice award'.
3. The 'Gallery' curators will choose a single image which will take it's deserved place in the kujaja.com 'Gallery'.
4. PLEASE DO NOT ENTER PREVIOUSLY UPLOADED PHOTOS.
5. All normal rules for photography count etc etc
6. Two 'curators' will choose their best images.
7. You can enter up to 5 images.
8. If at any time we decide that the competition is not suitable due to lack of entries or quality of images we have the right to cancel it without notice (very unlikely !!).
9. The 'Special' mention images will be chosen by the curators and the kujaja.com team.
10. In the event of a draw the winner will be chosen from the toss of a coin, but both images will enter the gallery.
11. one photo will be selected as new promotional icon photo for next weeks competition and some weeks this photo gets also uploaded 1024/1280 res version will be uploaded to the Kujaja facebook/google plus page.
12. Its important that you vote and comment on other images entered into this competition.