People life in their houses but a lot do also life in front of their house. Seeing their life's in front of their house can be a very interesting scenery.
We are looking for photos with a house and its people (or are visitors) in front of it , there doesn't have to be a porch, porch is meant symbolically for the place in front of an house. In a lot of places in the world people sit or do anything in front of THEIR house. To see all different kind of houses with different people from all over the world will make a great photo book.
It would be great to read a little story about the people you shot, if possible of course.
Photo by Orna Naor
End date: 2016-10-02
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The theme is "The porch"
2. The photo should show house with people in front of it who live there (or are visitors), there doesn't have to be a porch, porch is meant symbolically for the place in front of an house. In a lot of places in the world people sit or do anything in front of the house. To see all different kind of houses with different people from all over the world will make a great photo book.
3. you can upload up to 15 photos.
4. the photos have to be big enough, take the highest DPI you can shoot with. It must be possible to print the photo A4 /letter (8.27 x 11.69 inches) and even better would be A3(11.69 x 16.54 inches). If its not big enough for the book it wont get in. Please upload at least 2500 x 2500 pixel (min 240 dpi!), more is only better!
5. if you join the project it is NOT a fact that your photo will be published. A jury will take the privilege to finally decide which photo will be used.
6. it is a project which will take some time to evolve and will change during the upload time.
7. all normal photography rules rule of course. If people are on the photo you need to have the permission of the people you shot that they appear in the book. We don't want any legal problem with the book.
9. If we get this project published in any way we will of course try to support a charity organisation which will be chosen later.
10. if you join your photo might be published you have to accept that. Some photos will be used to online in a small version to make commercial for the project and or this website. Of course the copyright of the photo remains with the photographer, your photo will only be used for the photo book and the promotion of the photo book.
10a. like with all other books the profit gets donated. In this case to 70% to Charity organisations, the other 30% will go to maintenance for this website.
11. There will be some more rules but I cant think of any important things at the moment any more. The projects are always a work in progress!
12. NO LOGO in your photo. Your photo needs to be without logos. Your name and the title of the photo will always be published together. If you really want to have a logo on your photo pls send the high resolution photo (without logo) to email@example.com so we don't need to ask all people afterwards
13. it might happen that parts of your photo will be cut of if it doesn't fit into the book exactly. This will be done with care and with maintaining the perfect composition.
14. NO BORDERS around your photo you can set the borders on this website
15. The best photos will be chosen from a jury.
16. We will take enough time to find enough photos. At the moment the end date is set to august 2016, if you upload enough great photos we can end the project sooner or later if needed.
17. If there aren't enough photos uploaded we can end this project.